Product Name: Acid Yellow 11
C.I. No.: 18820
CAS No.: 6359-82-6
Molecular Formula: C16H13N4O4S.Na
Molecular Weight: 380.35
Acid Yellow 3 GK; Acid Yellow G; Acid Yellow 2GL; Egacid Yellow G; Kanasol brilliant G; Midget brilliant yellow G; Acid Brilliant Yellow 2R.
Shade: Brilliant Yellow.
Acid Yellow 11 Dyeing Fastness(grade)
|Alkali fluff color change||2||1~2|
|Acid fluff color change||-||2|
Acid Yellow 11 Properties and Applications:
Appearance is yellow powder. Soluble in water, ethanol, acetone and cellosolve, soluble in ethanol, yellow, slightly soluble in benzene, insoluble in other organic solvents. Yellow in concentrated sulfuric acid, still yellow after dilution; It is also yellow after nitric acid. The aqueous solution is added with 10% sulfuric acid or sodium hydroxide. There is no change in the color of copper ions when dyeing, and the iron ions are darker.
1. Mainly used for wool dyeing, it should be boiled in strong acid bath (pH of dyeing solution should be adjusted in 2~4), and can be used for direct printing of wool fabric.
2. The dyeing of silk is carried out in an acetic acid bath, and the dyeing of nylon is carried out in a formic acid dye bath.
3. Blending of blended fabrics: When the wool is dyed in the same bath as the various fibers, the silk is heavily stained, the acetate fibers are slightly stained, and the viscose fibers are not stained.
4. It can dye leather and can be used as a lake for dyeing and surface coloring on paper.
5. Can be used for coloring paints, medicines and cosmetics, as well as coatings for plastics such as polyvinyl chloride and polyethylene.