Product Descriptionlike the other noble gases, is used in lighting and photography. Krypton light has many spectral lines, and krypton plasma is useful in bright, high-powered gas lasers, each of which resonates and amplifies a single spectral line. Krypton fluoride also makes a useful laser.
Earth has retained all of the noble gases that were present at its formation except helium. Krypton's concentration in the atmosphere is about 1 ppm. It can be extracted from liquid air by fractional distillation. The amount of krypton in space is uncertain, because measurement is derived from meteoric activity and solar winds. The first measurements suggest an abundance of krypton in space.
Krypton's multiple emission lines make ionized krypton gas discharges appear whitish, which in turn makes krypton-based bulbs useful in photography as a brilliant white light source. Krypton is used in some photographic flashes for high speed photography. Krypton gas is also combined with other gases to make luminous signs that glow with a bright greenish-yellow light.
|Name||Chemical formula||purity(%)||pressure(MPa)||Filling amount(m3/kg)||valve||Cylinder volume(L)||Cylinder size(cm)||Cylinder tare(kg)|
1. Krypton is used in some photographic flashes for high speed photograph.
2. Krypton gas is also combined with other gases to make luminous signs that glow with a bright
3. Krypton is mixed with argon in energy efficient fluorescent lamps, reducing the power consumption, but also reducing the light output and raising the cost.
4. Krypton (along with xenon) is also used to fill incandescent lamps to reduce filament evaporation and allow higher operating temperatures.A brighter light results with more blue color than conventional incandescent lamps.
5. Krypton's white discharge is often used to good effect in colored gas discharge tubes, which are simply painted or stained to create the desired color (for example, "neon" type multi-colored advertising signs are often entirely krypton-based).
6. Krypton-83 has application in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for imaging airways. In particular, it enables the radiologist to distinguish between hydrophobic and hydrophilic surfaces containing an airway.Product Image
1. Are you a manufacturer?
No. However, we are sole distributor for our manufacturer. So there is no doubt that we can offer our customers the best prices.
2. What is your MOQ?
We can quote based on our customers' quantity. However, DG cargo should be exported in one container, so we suggest that the quantity should be one container or more. Price will be less if the quantity is more.
3. How about your lead time of production?
Normally, it is 25-30 days after PO and deposit by T/T
4. Can we get the COA and MSDS of the gases we need?
Sure. COA and MSDS are available.
5. Can we send the gas cylinders back and let you refill if they are reusable?
Yes. But you need to inform us in advance, because we need to handle the import customs clearance before exporting.
Qingdao Guida Special Gas Co., Ltd. is a sole distributor for Chinese well-known gas manufacturers, specializing in special gas, industrial gases, medical gases and calibration gases for more than six years. What the mainly gases we sell is Oxygen(O2), Carbon Monoxide(CO), Ethylene(C2H4), Sulfur Hexafluoride(SF6), Carbon Tetrafluoride(CF4), Nitrous Oxide(N2O), CO2/ETO, etc.
We also provide various specifications of high pressure seamless steel gas cylinders, high pressure aluminum gas cylinders, Dewars, drums and other equipment. Cylinder standards include: DOT-3AA, GB5099, EN1964-1, ISO9809-1, ISO9809-2 and ISO9809-3 with TUV, BV, CE certificate.
Cooperating with reliable manufacturers, we take great pride in providing our customers high quality products and superior service, which make us enjoy a high reputation in our country and own a certain number of customers of USA, Canada, Netherlands, France,UAE, etc.