|Product name||Nervonic acid; Selacholeic acid; cis-15-tetracosenoic; Acer truncatum extract|
|Quality Standard||90% up by HPLC, added in acid infant milk powder|
|COA of Nervonic acid|
|Description||White Crystal Powder||Complies|
|Mesh Size||100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||2.85%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Hg||≤ 0.1 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|
|Conclusion||Confirms to in-house standard|
Nervonic acid is a fatty acid. It is a monounsaturated analog of lignoceric acid. It is also known as selacholeic acid and cis-15-tetracosenoic acid. Nervonic acid is an essential nutrient for the growth and maintenance of the brain. It consists of choline, sphingosine, phosphoric acid, and fatty acid. Nervonic acid may enhance the brain functions and prevent demyelination. It exists in nature as an elongation product of oleic acid, its immediate precursor being erucic acid.This acid is an important member of the group of the cerebrosides, which are fatty acids of the glycosphingolipids group, important components of the muscles and the central nervous system and peripheral. Indeed, it is one of the major fatty acids in brain sphingolipids, normally accounting for approximately 40% of the total fatty acids in sphingolipids.
Function of Nervonic acid
1. Nervonic Acid is helpful for the treatment of adrenal leukodystrophy.
2. Nervonic Acid can improve the development of the nervous system.
3. Nervonic Acid has some extent Alleviate multiple sclerosis symptoms.
4. Nervonic Acid promote brain and visual development of fetal and infant.
5. Nervonic Acid has effectively prevent the occurrence of diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes and alzheimer's disease.
6. Nervonic Acid repair damaged nerve endings.
Application of Nervonic Acid
1.Nervonic Acid can be used as brain health supplements.
2.Nervonic Acid can be used as skin care product: Repairing Damaged Cells.
3.Nervonic Acid can be used into synthetic insect pheromones.